If you like new ideas, challenges, “re-inventing things”, and working with a small but absurdly talented group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
A brand new office in a vintage town Pondicherry.. The work environment is fun, casual, and collaborative. We never ran out of challenges.
We're a friendly group of people, and we do a lot of things together: team lunch, birthday celebrations and a lot of laughing.
- Job Title Job Location Job Objective
- MSSQL Database Administrator & Developer Pondicherry We are seeking a skilled and experienced MSSQL Administrator and Developer to manage and optimize our SQL Server databases and provide expertise in developing database solutions. As a key member of our IT team, you will be responsible for ensuring the availability, security, and performance of our MSSQL databases. [Read More]
- Data Scientist Pondicherry A data scientist is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large, complex sets of data to identify patterns, trends, and insights that can help businesses make better decisions. Some of the key responsibilities of a data scientist may include collection of data, Data Cleaning and Preprocessing, Data analysis, Model development, Data Visualization & good communication skills. [Read More]
- Full Stack Developer Pondicherry Should develop and maintain high-quality, scalable, and efficient software application - Optimize the application's performance - Ensure that the application meets security standards - Debugging and troubleshooting issues is a crucial part of a full stack developer's job - Provide technical guidance and mentorship. [Read More]
- React JS Developer Pondicherry Designing and implementing reusable React components that can be used across multiple projects and applications, Writing high-quality, well-structured, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and standards, Ensuring that the React application is responsive, scalable, and performs well across different devices and browsers. [Read More]
- Flutter Developer Pondicherry Designing and developing mobile applications using Flutter and Dart programming language,Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and design scalable solutions,Developing and maintaining reusable code libraries to increase productivity and reduce development time. [Read More]
- React Native Developer Pondicherry Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native. [Read More]
- Web and Graphic Designer Pondicherry Creativity and interest towards design [Read More]
- Project Manager Pondicherry Responsible for the development of planning, analysis, design, testing, and implementation. [Read More]
- Content Writers Pondicherry Good command over written English, Grammar, perfect with sentence construction. [Read More]
- Data Entry Operators Pondicherry Should have Good knowledge in Microsoft packages. Ans should be Enthusiastic and innovative. [Read More]
- Freshers Pondicherry Should have good programming skills, Adhere to organization policies and procedures & Should be flexible and good team player [Read More]
- Android Apps Developer Pondicherry Responsible for the design and development of Mobile Apps using Android technologies. [Read More]
- PHP Developer Pondicherry Knowledge on OOPs, PHP, Web Services, MySQL, HTML & CSS. [Read More]
- Quality Analyst Pondicherry Experience in developing quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses, identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures. [Read More]
- Business Development Executive Pondicherry Excellent Communication skills and Passion towards Sales and Marketing [Read More]
- Software Engineer Pondicherry Passion towards coding [Read More]
- Java Developer Pondicherry Strong J2EE or Java programming skill, To utilize strong analytical and problem-solving skills in Java programming to design, develop, and deploy innovative software solutions that meet client needs, To apply extensive knowledge of Java frameworks and technologies to create and maintain efficient software systems for a dynamic and fast-paced development team. [Read More]