Pondicherry (View All Jobs)Web Developer I Front End & Back End Development Engineer I CMS Developer
- Developing custom WordPress themes, plugins, and modules to meet client needs.
- Customising existing WordPress themes and plugins to meet specific project requirements.
- Ensuring that WordPress sites are responsive and compatible across different browsers and devices.
- Developing custom WordPress plugins to extend the functionality of WordPress sites.
- Troubleshooting and debugging WordPress issues, including compatibility and performance issues.
- Collaborating with other developers and project managers to ensure that WordPress sites are delivered on time and within budget.
- Optimising WordPress sites for search engines and improving website speed and performance.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in WordPress development.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
|Experience||+1 years/ Interested Freshers can apply.|
|Interview Time||9:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Contact person and number||Dr. Meenakshi Devi Ganesh
0413 4500022/+91 9042271393