Pondicherry (View All Jobs)Data Scientist Jobs in Pondicherry - Data Mining - Data Science
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Scientist to join our team. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets, developing predictive models, and identifying trends to help drive business decisions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business problems and provide data-driven solutions.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large and complex datasets, developing predictive models using statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Communicating findings effectively to non-technical stakeholders.
- You will also be responsible for continuously improving models and analytical methodologies to enhance accuracy and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or other similar languages.
- Experience with data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques is required.
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, are also essential.
- If you are passionate about data and have a strong analytical mind, we would love to hear from you. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, competitive salary, and opportunities for growth and development.
- Preferred qualifications include experience with natural language processing (NLP) or computer vision, cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure, and data engineering and ETL processes.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how data can drive business decisions, as well as experience with Agile software development methodologies, are also a plus.
- If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application along with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2+ years of professional-level experience in Python and data science.
- The capacity to solve complex problems effectively. strong knowledge of machine learning methods and data structures.
- Working knowledge of the full data science pipeline, including problem definition, data collection, EDA, modelling, insights, and visualisations.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
|Education||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field|
|Interview Time||9:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Contact person and number||Dr. Meenakshi Devi Ganesh
0413 4500022/+91 9042271393