Pondicherry (View All Jobs)Quality Assurance | Quality Control Executive |Test Engineer
Our organization is seeking a highly skilled QA Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality and functionality of our software products and digital solutions. They will develop and implement test plans, test cases, and test scripts to identify and fix bugs and potential issues in the products. They will work closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of quality products.
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases, and test scripts for software and digital products.
- Conduct manual and automated testing to identify defects and potential issues in the products.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of quality products.
- Report and document defects and issues found during testing.
- Provide feedback to the development team on how to improve the quality of the products.
- Ensure that the products meet the requirements specified by the client or organization.
- Identify areas for process improvement and recommend changes to improve the overall quality and efficiency of the testing process.
- Develop and maintain test environments and testing tools.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the field of QA testing.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
|Interview Time||9:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Contact person and number||Dr. Meenakshi Devi Ganesh
0413 4500022/+91 9042271393