Pondicherry (View All Jobs)Front End & Back End Developer | Full Stack Software Engineer
A full-stack developer is responsible for designing and developing software applications that work on both the client and server sides. They should have knowledge of multiple programming languages, web technologies, and software development methodologies. The job responsibilities of a full-stack developer may include:
- Understanding client requirements and developing software applications that meet those requirements.
- Developing software applications that work on both the client and server sides.
- Designing and implementing user interfaces that are user-friendly and responsive.
- Writing clean and efficient code that can be easily maintained.
- Developing and maintaining databases that support software applications.
- Collaborating with other developers and project managers to ensure that software applications are delivered on time and within budget.
- Troubleshooting and debugging software applications.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in software development.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
|Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Experience||+1 years/ Interested Freshers can also apply|
|Interview Time||9:30 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Contact person and number||Dr. Meenakshi Devi Ganesh
0413 4500022/+91 9042271393